Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's November again. A year down and gone by.

Strange.
Surreal. 
Yeah, I just used two words that mean practically the same thing, so take your pick.

Time has a way of healing the heart.

...life since last November, has been beautiful in an ugly sort of way. I guess that may not make any sense to anyone except myself but it doesn't matter because somehow verbalizing it that way creates clarity and some peace of mind at the moment.

The gamut of emotions this year brought made me feel like I am more than only halfway human and somehow I was able to come back to life in a lot of ways- somehow I started to see color again.

It's not the November of last year and knowing that gives me all sorts of freedom. It's funny how life ebbs and flows between happiness and sadness.

Today I accept that quality about this human experience.

So, here's to a sweet November.

2 comments:

  1. ...and may it just get sweeter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I remember, last November you were convinced to travel. Why don't you think about travel again? San Antonio is best done in the "winter". The beach awaits! Chew on it and come. Christmas is delightfully fun with me and my kids.

    ReplyDelete