Saturday, January 8, 2011

Today.

i love winter days like this.
cold. crisp. sunlight.


open spaces.
unbridled.
weightless...
thoughts running 
silent.

it is enough
just to feel myself breathing.

it would be nice if i could bottle moments like these up to keep on reserve when the chaos and noise strike- because it is inevitable. i think i am destined to find my life in the country and off the beaten path. i've decided my soul needs it. i dream of a house on some land where i can always have quite open spaces to call my own... preferably with mountains on the horizon.

for now i will have to 'borrow' whatever i can find...

2 comments:

  1. what a photo

    amazing how 2 places at the same time can be so different.

    you are coming alive, and sound so amy in your writing, how nice to hear that voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you, there is beauty to be found if you have eyes to see.

    ReplyDelete