Tuesday, January 4, 2011

When words just can't cut it... use pictures.

Going back to Michigan in the A.M. Got to tie up the loose ends and finish out my commitments but I am not feeling warm and fuzzy about it inside... 

Michigan :<


Utah :)


I will let you come to your own conclusions and draw as many metaphorical parallels about what these pictures could mean ... who knew that a tale of two cars could tell such a story??!!?

AND!!! I MISS Texas. I have to find a way to get her out to Utah with me. I don't think I can take parting with her...but I have heard horror stories about checking a dog on a airplane. So, anyone driving from Michigan to Utah in the next near future, let me know!! Please. PLease. Please. I will make it worth your while. Wouldn't your heart just break if you had to part with this cute thing??

She used to sit on my desk with me while I studied.

She loves to find patches of sunlight to lay in.

Rasta Puppy
I miss her.

2 comments:

  1. Amy...my sis takes her cat on the plane all the time! Not sure if they treat dogs and cats differently..but my sis takes her HUGE FAT cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even Texas looks sad to be left in Michigan. Dogs are smart.

    ReplyDelete